Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-12-2005, 09:47 PM   #21
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
thank you gals!!

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:13 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

Nice.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:38 AM   #23
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
(please disregard the frizz!!)
That's nature's way of telling you to cut it!!

Post pics of you and your man all dolled up when it's over!

Old 07-13-2005, 12:51 AM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict

I think the coloration looks great! And I love the nail design.

29 Gallon Lake Malawi Fry
55 Gallon Community
150 Gallon Lake Malawi Cichlid
Old 07-13-2005, 01:11 AM   #25
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Rach101
8O Beautiful!!! Your nails are really pretty, and thats a astonishing color for your hair, very very beautiful indeed. I am jealous<3
Old 07-13-2005, 12:44 PM   #26
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
thanks Rach!

Menagerie, you should talk to my mother, you're the only other one besides her that wants me to cut my hair

Old 07-13-2005, 12:51 PM   #27
Aquarium Advice Addict

Hmmm. It's a funny thing about haircuts (I don't have much). People tend to be overly critical about how they think their hair looks (especially lenght). It's almost like a badge.

Personally, I think any cut that flatters your face works. I find that the right "do" is much more appealing than lots of length. I vote for the cut. JMO.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:54 PM   #28
Aquarium Advice Addict

I'd cut it also to try and limit the fly aways. I know it's common among women when their hair gets longer, but the less often it's cut, the more fly aways you will have. And I don't mean chop it off to nothing, just cut maybe 6 inches off to get the ends even and more "together".

29 Gallon Lake Malawi Fry
55 Gallon Community
150 Gallon Lake Malawi Cichlid
Old 07-13-2005, 01:11 PM   #29
AA Team Emeritus

My hair is not quite as long as yours, Lori, but mine's about waist-length. I get it cut (TRIMMED!! Never say "cut" to a stylist!! ) twice a year. One time I actually had a nightmare that my hair was real short! 8O

I like your color too -- what brand of color did you use? I like Loreal Superior Preference for my length/ends. Twice a year also I get highlights around my face, and I color the rest myself with the Loreal. The ends of my hair tend to turn blond over time, so I color them back in. If the beauty shop did that, they would charge me two prices, one for highlights and one for the ends. It's fair, I suppose, lol, but it's just as easy to do the end part myself.

Do you have a Sally Beauty Supply store near you? I like their Ion Repair Solutions deep conditioner packet. It took almost a half hour to comb through all my hair because it was getting so dry. I used this conditioner and I couldn't believe how soft it was. Really, it was like brand-new hair again!

Old 07-13-2005, 03:38 PM   #30
AA Team Emeritus

Woah! when did this turn into a vote to get my hair cut? It's not happening! no way, no how...I do get me hair trimmed. The reason there was so much frizz is that I had just come home from my hour commute with the windows down. It was 92 degrees out, but I like to feel the wind!

An t-iasg, I used the new Garnier Fructis coloring system...I usually have to use two bottles for my hair, but this one only took one! The hair color was called Sangria.

Closed Thread

Tags
die

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com