Ok so seriously....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabbykat9698

Aquarium Advice Activist
What happened to Aquatic-Hobbyist? It was such a great forum! A few years ago I was on there every single day. I miss everyone on it! (though I forget everyone's names *doh*) I haven't kept fish in about 2 years so I quit visiting the forum. Now I'm getting back into it and its gone!

Welcome to AA, we have fun here to, browse aroung and join in on the fun.

Yeah I like it here but I'm just curious what happened to aquatic-hobbyist. Does anyone know? I think some of the members were members here too including myself (but I have long forgotten my user name and password from then lol).

The site exists as far the www registration goes, but it is not accesible. Looks like it was taken down.

I understand that but I know a lot of members were members on here too, I was just hoping to chat with some again, they were like an internet family. I don't even remember the last time I got on that forum though, More than 2 years ago for sure.

Never heard of it but welcome to AA. We are 1 big happy family. Especially thincat, he is like 1 of those crazy uncles you oddly like. lol, j/k.

Back
Top Bottom