Okay, believer it no believer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea, we can all contribute to save the earth, not just the earth, but the future of your children and your children's children
But what do you mean you don't think a fish can get that big? Sperms whales are that big! Need less to say humpbacks and blues get even bigger

Yea, we can all contribute to save the earth, not just the earth, but the future of your children and your children's children
But what do you mean you don't think a fish can get that big? Sperms whales are that big! Need less to say humpbacks and blues get even bigger

Listen if I ain't never seen it, it don't exist. Lol

Those are mammals... Just sayin...

IMO I think if there was a shark that large still out there we would have seen some solid evidence by now.

After I wrote that I spent an hour and a half (I couldn't sleep) looking it up. I'm not afraid of sharks at all and never have been - but that shark made it impossible to sleep last night!!!
I think it's possible for it to be down there. I mean, we've discovered hardly anything of the ocean. There is a whole entire science group that studies animals thought to be extinct! It definitely fits in that category as a possibility. The giant squid wasn't thought to exist - until they caught it on video!
Plenty of fisherman and a captain of a crew told stories. I believe them. I think because of Shark Week that they're stories are glorified a little too much - but nevertheless I believe them.

IMO I think if there was a shark that large still out there we would have seen some solid evidence by now.

Humans have only explored like 13%. And only something like 1% of the seas floor. There's nothing to say it isn't out there

Ok guys, admit it, I admit it, 10 years a go you guys would have been like " oh no, the giant squid doesn't exist, it's just an old story like dragons, well now what BAM! One came out

I mean we only just discovered how truly horrible the jersey shore is lol, so the possibilities of what is scavenging the vast depths of the ocean is are endless

Back
Top Bottom