Okay, believer it no believer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's about shark attack survivors. Def not Hollywood crap. This surfer guy got bit by 2 great whites at the sand time. After a short time, he was surfing and got attacked again!

I think it's possible for the megolodon to still be alive. I didn't read all the posts but megolodon was a pelagic fish so it could be living in the open ocean or in deep parts of the ocean. I could be wrong but I think a while back, teeth from megolodon washed up and appeared fresh. If megolodon isn't alive, could there be a larger sub species of the great white shark?

I think it's possible for the megolodon to still be alive. I didn't read all the posts but megolodon was a pelagic fish so it could be living in the open ocean or in deep parts of the ocean. I could be wrong but I think a while back, teeth from megolodon washed up and appeared fresh. If megolodon isn't alive, could there be a larger sub species of the great white shark?

It's possible, but discovery is more interested in making their own version then actually providing REAL evidence from REAL sources. They are all about their viewers, as long as their IQ only allows them to turn on the television.

You know these teeth would be the size of a small car right? That thing is huge

You know these teeth would be the size of a small car right? That thing is huge

this is the size comparison to great white teeth
img_2598801_0_e41467d2bb8da44ac2b754e9aa90bbf2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom