Okay, believer it no believer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean we only just discovered how truly horrible the jersey shore is lol, so the possibilities of what is scavenging the vast depths of the ocean is are endless

True, though I knew about Js from the beginning. Lets take a look at the Greenland shark, it's a huge shark over 13 feet that was discovered 3 years ago. We're still finding large fish

Evenin' ladies a d gentlemen! I just got off work and can join back in on the conversation.

Yes, the ocean is huge and vast! Deep as well. That's what makes our hobby so unique. There is no telling what will become available to our aquariums in the new future.

As far as Megolodon, he must live very deep in the ocean must because we really haven't found much hard evidence and to be honest, the show last night didn't do me much justice. It didn't really convince me much. I felt like most if it could have been staged for television viewers. But then again, who knows?

What comes on tonight? Something new or is it Megolodon again? Hopefully something new so we can talk more about another subject!

There were lots of animated photos an stuff in that special, it reminded me of an hour long lost tapes video

Btw, they discovered leopards in Arizona, that was a supposed tall tale an had going around since the 1800's? But they proven ther is a wild population of them stretching into the 500's

And when the diver tagged the thing at the end why would they only use a 6000ft one? The megalodon has been hiding forever!

I know right, that was a spin off of the mermaids for sure, at least in the body found they had some decent fake footage

I know right, that was a spin off of the mermaids for sure, at least in the body found they had some decent fake footage

Btw, they discovered leopards in Arizona, that was a supposed tall tale an had going around since the 1800's? But they proven ther is a wild population of them stretching into the 500's

It's amazing that they've found them there and that many too. And in the body found most of it made sense and there weren't as many holes in the story.

That mermaids show was pretty cool
You know what I wonder, imagine how much money they spent to make that whale decoy just for a fake show?

Who knows how much they even spent on it. They didn't show much footage if it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there wasn't even any footage of them putting it in the water.

Back
Top Bottom