Okay, I can't keep this to myself any longer.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fearlessfisch

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Look what they did to my office for my birthday!!!

(i hope this works)

img_607060_0_e3721d4cd1557a22e7c746081341ed91.jpg

img_607060_1_91eea4cdb30b798815f4ee3b216d2b46.jpg

img_607060_2_c0f4a1241bd4278c99ddaf234a8ac60b.jpg

Do I have amazing coworkers, or what????? :D :D :D

Moved to the Lounge so that everyone can enjoy :)

Wow, what a surprise! Your coworkers took a lot of time to create this! Look at that castle! Those are really nice fish hanging from the ceiling also. (that one on the door looks a little scary, lol!)

The screen saver on the computer looks aquarium-related too! What nice coworkers you have to do this for you!

Hee hee oops....sorry to place on the wrong forum. I guess I got excited. Thanks for moving it. :)

It was amazing. You can't tell from the pic, but they even covered the windows with blue paper. All that stuff on the floor is shells and river rocks and the "castle" is a work table. The final effect looked exactly like an aquarium. There were even bubbling sound effects.

This was actually a little while back, but I still have fish hanging from the ceiling three months later.

They are the best coworkers anyone could ever ask for. And I guess they are aware of my addiction, er, hobby. :oops: No ACTUAL fish tank yet in the office, but that will probably have to be the next step. :)

Oh, that's what the blue paper is - so it looks like water, lol! I thought it was a temporary or empty cubicle that they decorated for you so you wouldn't see them doing it. So if they decorated your workspace, they had to come in pretty early so you wouldn't catch them!

How nice! You should bring in a box of donuts for them :wink:

Sorry, your office is severely overstocked :lol:

Your coworkers did a fantastic job decorating! I'm surprised you don't have a tank in there - you could easily fit a 55 gal!! :D

That is so cool of them to do for you. It must have taken them a long time to put that together. Obviously someone in your office is very crafty.

That is so cool, obviously your coworkers appreciate you a lot. That must have taken some time to set up and do.

That is amazing!! I'm also interested in knowing how long it took to set up and how long did it take to clean up the floor?

LOL...my office is overstocked! I guess that explains the fish lying in the corner that fell from the ceiling. The floor did take a while but is now clean, except for the occasional dropping fish.

They worked on it for at least a week, I am told. They said they were all coloring fishes constantly, and when i walked down the hall they would shove them under the desks!

All of the wonderful fish colorers have been donuted. And...we are working on a plan for the next birthday office. :)

Thanks, everyone, for sharing this with me. I just had to show it to other people who would appreciate it as much as I did. :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom