OKC great deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cdepriest6009

Aquarium Advice Freak
If anyone lives around the Oklahoma City area I found a great deal on craigslist the is a lady selling there entire saltwater setup fish and all for $300 it's a 55g tank and a lot of other stuff that all together would probably cost you about $5000 I don't have the money or room for it and wish I did just thought I would pass it along so someone else may be able to catch a great Bargain.

That seems awful high for a 55g IMO. Around here, you can easily get a 55g for <$100. 75g's are more around $100-125. 100+ gallon tanks usually go for $150-300... and we're talking ready to go, all needed equipment, etc.

Also depends upon the area. GOD I miss my NOVA/DC craigslist. A million and one deals for DIRT cheap. Around here we have less traffic, and the items go for a premium. :(
For example, I recently found a 95 gallon FW setup, and accessories (tons of accessories) for $300.... that was a helluva deal here. :( I made the mistake of checking out the DC CL and almost cried.... se' la vi....

mfdrookie516 said:
That seems awful high for a 55g IMO. Around here, you can easily get a 55g for <$100. 75g's are more around $100-125. 100+ gallon tanks usually go for $150-300... and we're talking ready to go, all needed equipment, etc.

Well its for everything, stock, water, stand, tank, filters, pumps, literally everything that you would need they are remodeling and are going to be building the new tank into the house and they don't have the room for this one look under Oklahoma City craigslist and search for fish that's how I found it but I was on my iPod when I searched for it.

Back
Top Bottom