Old Scales Plant Scissors ROAK Raffle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Scales

Aquarium Advice Addict
OK Here goes! lol
I have these 12" SS curved planting scissors that came to me free from a vendor as an appreciation gift after I did some orders with them. I have scissors so I don't need these. I thought it would be fun to share. They are pretty nice scissors. No, not a $40 pair from GLA but nice $15-20 scissors nonetheless.
The spirit of this raffle is to help out our newer planted tank people on a budget and to have some great fun.(it will be for me)
Rules are:
Names for the raffle will be taken from exactly 7am, Thursday 4/24 to 7am, Friday 4/25 US Central Time. Enter you name by PM'ing me (Old Scales) and saying "please enter"
After the entry time, I will put each name on an identical size slip of paper, fold up and put in a lidded tub. Will shake up well and have my wife Donna blind draw two names. I will list the winners in both threads and then PM them for their mailing address.
USA members only! I am paying the postage and it's not much for the US. International postage jumps to like $30 and that's more than I'm willing to pay. LOL plus the postage would be more than what the scissors cost.
Hope you enter and have some fun. :dance: OS.

Attachments

• _DSC0700.jpg
    _DSC0700.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 70
Veny,
lol Don't worry, I won't spam you. The winners were rhsoto94 & pud2224.
Rodeo,
I only had 18 entries, I guess I should have made the entry period 48 hrs instead of 24.
OS.

Thanks! I can't wait to put it to use! Now I just need those long tweezers so I'm not in to my elbow and I'll be set! Ha!

Back
Top Bottom