One more month!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got you beat by a week, but we are having our second reception on the 28th. I can see that having family on both coasts of the US is only going to get more difficult *sigh*

Are you counting down the days yet?
I don't have to---www.theknot.com has been doing it for me --- 16 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, getting down to the wire! Trevor and I leave Calgary next Friday to drive to the Seattle area and then fly to NY on Monday. I made my garter and finished the seating chart. I still need to work on the guest book/scrap book and keep moving on a cross stitching project I am working on for someone very special who will be doing a reading at the ceremony. Nothing like taking up a new hobby a month before the wedding :roll: And who knew cross stitching was so time consuming :eyes:

oh about the sleep thing. just try and count to a million. or like do a giant math equation in your head lol..

like the square root of 2. i know its like 1.1442 something yada yada. multiply 1.5 by 1.5 you get 2.5 i think. so lower. 1.49 is 2.2201. lower 1.45 2.1025 closer.
1.449 2.099601. lol ill do the rest later. gotta wake up by 12:00 tomorrow (pm) and its 12:41 right now lol. im tired. ill prolly wake up around 10 and do it.

crap that was the answer to my other math post lol. nothing was ever here. you didnt see anything

LOL krap101 didn't you just post a thread somewhere else asking the sq root of 2?! And you are already givin away the answer...

Menagerie said:
Okay, getting down to the wire! Trevor and I leave Calgary next Friday to drive to the Seattle area and then fly to NY on Monday.

Getting down to the wire!! Now your freaking me out! :)

best of luck to you kids! :) Have a great time!!

I did that for Em's wedding :D. Now of course that my wedding is coming, I can't even sleep!! I told Trevor to knock me out tonight, I just need some sleep!

August is such a good month for weddings... and birthdays... :wink:
I don't quite understand why women get so worked up about weddings though... Of course there's a lot of things that people(women especially) do that I will probably never understand... oh well... It is an important day... Just remember that you, Trevor, and the relationship are FAR more important than a ceremony that really will be over before you know it... If the day I got married, I was in a car accident, broke my leg, my wife had the flu, and everything else under the sun went wrong, it would still be the perfect day... to me all that other stuff is just minor details and not that important but that's just me and I'm not a woman so I don't know what to say that could help you relax... I do wish you the best and, well, you're stressing me out... well, not really but I so want you to be able to relax and get some sleep... I do wish there was something I could do to help the situation but nothing comes to mind.. I sure hope you're not going camping for the honeymoon... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom