Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-08-2004, 04:28 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
One more move....

wow, so this summer I have had to move my poor fish tank 3 times and come thurday it will have one more move to find its final resting place in my brand new, permanent, apartment for the next two years of college! First I moved my tank from my dorm in Boone, NC, two and a half hours to Charlotte until my summer apartment opened up (cause I took summer classes which sucked...), and moved it back to Boone about 2 weeks later. Then this past friday I moved my tank across town, to a friend's apartment since my permanent one won't open up until thurday and I had to move out of my summer one before tomorrow (monday) at 8 am... It has been crazy! However, I am proud to say that all my fishies are in fine health, even my two ottos!!! I was really worried because one got his nose stuck in the net (next time I am catching him with a cup!) and I thought he might have gotten too stressed. Oh, and I introduced my newest fish (two little female bettas who nobody wanted ) and they are doing great with my danios and otos, and occasionally they'll pick on a snail or two. Sooooo, hopefully everyone will be happy in their final destination on thursday. Good grief it has been a busy summer! But I can't say it hasn't been fun

Old 08-08-2004, 05:15 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Good luck to you and your fishies!!

Old 08-09-2004, 09:33 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
thanks, I think they will be fine, it's just a pain in the butt for now meanwhile, I'm back in charlotte now and my puppy (who is 4 years old black lab/mutt, will always be a puppy to me though) is pathetically begging for a belly rub (currently I am using my foot since I am typing...he is so spoiled!) so I am going to give him attention now
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com