One more move....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
wow, so this summer I have had to move my poor fish tank 3 times and come thurday it will have one more move to find its final resting place in my brand new, permanent, apartment for the next two years of college! First I moved my tank from my dorm in Boone, NC, two and a half hours to Charlotte until my summer apartment opened up (cause I took summer classes :evil: which sucked...), and moved it back to Boone about 2 weeks later. Then this past friday I moved my tank across town, to a friend's apartment since my permanent one won't open up until thurday and I had to move out of my summer one before tomorrow (monday) at 8 am... It has been crazy! However, I am proud to say that all my fishies are in fine health, even my two ottos!!! I was really worried because one got his nose stuck in the net (next time I am catching him with a cup!) and I thought he might have gotten too stressed. Oh, and I introduced my newest fish (two little female bettas who nobody wanted :( ) and they are doing great with my danios and otos, and occasionally they'll pick on a snail or two. Sooooo, hopefully everyone will be happy in their final destination on thursday. Good grief it has been a busy summer! But I can't say it hasn't been fun :D

thanks, I think they will be fine, it's just a pain in the butt for now :Dmeanwhile, I'm back in charlotte now and my puppy (who is 4 years old black lab/mutt, will always be a puppy to me though) is pathetically begging for a belly rub (currently I am using my foot since I am typing...he is so spoiled!) so I am going to give him attention now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom