One year ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just realized that I hit my one year anniversary with AA today. I just want to say thanks to everyone for making my time here such an awesome experience. I've grown/learned alot over the past year with the help of you all. Thanks for making AA such a warm and pleasant place to come to everyday. This is the best site with the best members of any site on the internet. And a huge thank you to fishfreek and reefrunner. The best of the best. 8)

We are fortunate to have you, Fluff! You do a lot to make this a wonderful site, so keep up the good work :D

Happy anniversary Fluff!! :multi: :multi: :D You are such an awesome person, you have helped me out so much, I am truly grateful. :D

addtional generic member compliment Fluff

LOL

Congrats!! We dont know what we would do without ya. :mrgreen: :rocol: :smilecolros: :multi: :invasion: :BIG: :B-fly: :angel: :peace: :wave: :cat:

Ooh....darn, I missed my anniversary..... :lol:
I joined one day before you Fluff! :wink:
But you do beat me on the number of posts......... :lol:

Well, under those circumstances...Happy Anniversary Thomas!!! :band: (The band emoticon is representative of your musical interests).

Although you sorta hijacked Fluff's thread, you should know that I have and will continue to appreciate all the help, advice and consolation you've given me over the months.

Now...send me chocolate!!!
(or at least keyhole fry)

I just want to say thanks to everyone for making my time here such an awesome experience.
And I just want to say thanks for all you have contributed over the last year (hope I can still look forward to a nice Holiday theamed avantar). Congrats on putting up wiht this bunch for a whole year :wink:

Thanks lando. :D I can't think of a better group of people to have to put up with. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom