Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
View Poll Results: Would you watch such a show?
Absolutely! 18 72.00%
If it's good enough... 6 24.00%
Maybe I will, maybe I won't... 1 4.00%
I don't think so! 0 0%
No chance! 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-24-2008, 06:48 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
I would watch, especially in HD. I think it could be done very nicely and attract a lot of viewers.

-----------
Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:49 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Newbie

First of all I want to thank everybody for their comments and suggestions. This has been really really helpful.

I want to say a little bit more about us. We're a small production company. Not a major hollywood studio or network. We like to do things right and do them well...

This is why I'm here talking to you guys!
All the information that will be provided on the show will be correct. The host will be knowledgeable, but let the guests and experts do most of the talking

I'd like to ask you about the "expert level" of the show.
Would you watch it if it covered only beginners stuff? Would you if it was only expert stuff (including expensive set-ups most of us can't afford)?

Or would you be bored by always "somewhere in the middle" tank and the information that relates to that?

I have to point that our episodes will be short: 3 to 5 minutes each! This will enable us to create lots of them, meet a lot of different people with different tanks, and talk about a lot of subjects.

So what do you think?
Keep the ideas flowing, I love it! And we want you guys to be part of the show as much as we are!

Ben.

Old 02-27-2008, 07:03 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to pat8you
I would think you would need a variety of different levels. A show or two for the beginners mostly somewhere in the middle stuff but it was also be nice to see those crazy elaborate set ups as well. we may not be able to afford them but i know i would still like to pretend ever once and a while. haha.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:56 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

I agree with pat I think we could benifit from the begginer to moderate tank stuff but could also pick up Ideas from the advanced expensive tank give us something to strive for.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:25 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
Many people in this hobby, myself included, end up with multiple tanks. MTS or multiple tank syndrome is addicting. I think different levels of expertise would be great. It may promote people to get more tanks, try different types of tanks and wish and hope for those incredible amazing tanks we all dream of having.

-----------
Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to pat8you
haha my brother started with one tank now me and my mom both have tanks and my brother is on his second. It amazing how this hobby seems to spread its self. I can tell you for sure if i had the money my whole place would probably be filled with tanks

Tags
online show hd video clip

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com