Online Frag Swap Idea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimbo7

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, I spent a vast amount of time at work day dreaming and on the forum. I just had a sweet idea, and I want to gauge everyones thoughts. With some help, I think its very do-able.

Everyone loves frag swaps, but often they are far away, or you already have plans, or whatever. So i'm thinking, what about an online frag swap? I'm not sure about how it would go down, but im thinking a website which is just a java window showing everyones "tables" and you could scroll across it and all their pictures of their stuff popped up with item numbers. If you were interested, you could enter in that sellers chat room and find out prices and whatnot. I'm not sure if the FW community has events like this for plants and stuff, but we could totally include that as well.

Everything would be run through Paypal so it was secure. I'm sure if it got done right, our supporting vendors would participate.

I'm willing to do it, I know some Java gurus, but if you are willing to help that would be sweet too.
So...thoughts, concerns, more ideas?

Back
Top Bottom