Opinion on ring.. just curious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(This is PBirdsongs' girlfriend speaking)
I actually work with jewelry and there are such things also as a champagne diamond which are more of a golden yellow in color. Citrines are okay, have you ever seen yellow sapphires? They're quite pretty.

Anyways, to lyquidphyre, make sure whatever you get to check the facets from time to time and make sure they are not loose, I always recommend that to my customers to prevent from losing thier stone. Also, as far as snagging...it might happen now and then, that's how marquise cuts are...HOWEVER, it also depends on how high the stone sits on your finger. Good luck.

Peter and I have been talking about getting married eventually too. I think I talk more about it than he does. When he's ready he'll propose, he's good at surprising me. The 55 gallon he got me for my birthday was a huge surprise and I had absolutely no clue he was planning the surprise for like 5 months!!!

Thanks for the tips PBirdSong's girlfriend!
The way the ring lays on my finger it doesn't seem like it was snag all that often... besides, that is something I can adapt to-- i.e. if it snags while i put panty hose on.. ill take off my ring while i put on panty hose hehe

A friend of mine is in the same boat I am (not getting married until we graduate... bf has proposed yet) and all we do is talk about marriage... my boyfriend is just like "Yah.. thats nice dear" hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom