Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-16-2015, 02:58 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Question Opinions Wanted

I have heard/read good reviews about the AquaClear 20 filter and the Aqueon Water Clarifier so I decided to try them out. What is your experience with these 2 products and are they as good as people say? So far I've only put one dose of the water clarifier in my tank and it got more cloudy and foggy than it was before. Is this normal and will it clear up my water after a day or 2?

Old 07-16-2015, 03:00 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloFish Lover View Post
I have heard/read good reviews about the AquaClear 20 filter and the Aqueon Water Clarifier so I decided to try them out. What is your experience with these 2 products and are they as good as people say? So far I've only put one dose of the water clarifier in my tank and it got more cloudy and foggy than it was before. Is this normal and will it clear up my water after a day or 2?
The aquaclear is a good filter.

The aqueon water clarifier on the other hand is junk so I would stop using it.

Old 07-16-2015, 04:00 AM   #3

Is that another one of those products that basically makes particulates in the water stick together so sponges/mechanical filters can remove it easier?

Tags
wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com