Opinions Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GloFish Lover

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have heard/read good reviews about the AquaClear 20 filter and the Aqueon Water Clarifier so I decided to try them out. What is your experience with these 2 products and are they as good as people say? So far I've only put one dose of the water clarifier in my tank and it got more cloudy and foggy than it was before. Is this normal and will it clear up my water after a day or 2?

I have heard/read good reviews about the AquaClear 20 filter and the Aqueon Water Clarifier so I decided to try them out. What is your experience with these 2 products and are they as good as people say? So far I've only put one dose of the water clarifier in my tank and it got more cloudy and foggy than it was before. Is this normal and will it clear up my water after a day or 2?

The aquaclear is a good filter.

The aqueon water clarifier on the other hand is junk so I would stop using it.

Is that another one of those products that basically makes particulates in the water stick together so sponges/mechanical filters can remove it easier?

Back
Top Bottom