Orca vs. kayak...guess who wins?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosk1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This is classic. Luckily, it looks like the guy was okay afterwards. Just goes to show the truth to the old addage: "The only thing worse than a leaky faucet is an orca with bad aim." :lol:

Oh, and make sure to turn the volume on. The frantic Japanese commentary makes it a lot funnier.

www.devilducky.com/media/24465/

It's not Japanese, it's Korean.

And it's from a commercial for an energy drink.

I've seen the footage where it is just the killer whale jumping out of the water. I'm guessing this may even be on snopes as it made it's rounds earlier this year.

deli_conker said:

My apologies. The person who sent it to me said it was Japanese, and I took his word for it without listening closely.

deli_conker said:

And it's from a commercial for an energy drink.

I've seen the footage where it is just the killer whale jumping out of the water. I'm guessing this may even be on snopes as it made it's rounds earlier this year.

well thanks for spoiling our fun!!! I thought it was real!! LOL

either way it was hilarious.

bosk1 said:
deli_conker said:

My apologies. The person who sent it to me said it was Japanese, and I took his word for it without listening closely.
No apologies needed. I just happened to know that it was Korean from a friend that speaks it. I wouldn't have known the difference otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom