Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-08-2005, 07:18 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to Drake
Other Pets

I just wanted to know what other kinds of animals do you guys keep besides fish? I have several reptiles including four leopard geckos, two African fat-tailed geckos, one bearded dragon, one ball python, and a Mali uromastyx. I also have a German Sheppard mix.

10 gallon-brackish, figure-eight puffer, knight goby
Old 02-08-2005, 07:20 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

I have 4 cats in total (2 at my moms house, 2 at my dads), 2 rats and a baby brother who is 1 year and a half old.....

Old 02-08-2005, 07:38 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Aside from my 4 tanks, I have 2 dogs. I love them so much that now I have to show you.
This is Hagrid, I know he is part pomeranian and I think the other part is American Eskimo.

This is Samantha. I think she's shepherd and beagle but all I know for sure is that she's brown.

Some kisses:
Old 02-08-2005, 08:22 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

aww! cute puppies!!! I have a dog that is living with my mom until I get out of college... I miss him terribly *sigh* Trying to aquire 2 gerbils at the moment, but it isn't looking good.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:35 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

I have 2 cats at home (I'm in college), and one of those I miss terribly The other one is my sister's cat and isn't the frienliest thing in the world. We're not really allowed to have anything other than fish here, and my 10 gallon is the maximum size allowed.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:37 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regen311
I have 2 cats at home (I'm in college), and one of those I miss terribly The other one is my sister's cat and isn't the frienliest thing in the world. We're not really allowed to have anything other than fish here, and my 10 gallon is the maximum size allowed.
we can keep up to a 25 gallon in the dorms...but 10 is all I have room for
Old 02-08-2005, 08:41 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict

Aw, that sucks. I graduated from IU 2 and 1/2 years ago. Can you all move off campus to a pet friendly location? I had a dog almost as soon as I moved out of the dorm! Sadly, she passed away at only 4 years of age because of Proheart 6, and corporate greed and lies. Then I got Hagrid and Samantha.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:45 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

Your dogs are lovely severum mama. I have six dogs myself. Three poodles, a rottie and two mixes. And 2 cats, four birds, a rabbit, etc, etc................
Old 02-08-2005, 08:55 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Freak

---I have 3 cats. 2 twin calico girls-Grace and Kelly, and an orange/white boy-Blinky.

But I once had a frog, and a turtle, and a dog.........

I really want to get a greyhound--THE BEST DOGS EVER!!!! :P---but my mom doesn't like them and we have no fence.
----29 gal with Emperor 280- 2 longfin zebra danios, 3 cories(albino-Speedy, 2 unknown), upside down catfish, 3 neons, 4 glow lights, blue gourami, Female betta, male betta (Otis), small pearl gourami, 2 flying foxes

----20 gal with Penguin 170 Filter- 2 angels

----10 gal-Leaf fish, clawed frog

----5 gal eclipse hex-betta, 2 young mollies

----5 gal-Fantail Betta

----2.5 gal Betta

----3 other Bettas
Old 02-08-2005, 08:57 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by severum mama
Aw, that sucks. I graduated from IU 2 and 1/2 years ago. Can you all move off campus to a pet friendly location? I had a dog almost as soon as I moved out of the dorm! Sadly, she passed away at only 4 years of age because of Proheart 6, and corporate greed and lies. Then I got Hagrid and Samantha.
yeah we're just required to stay on campus our first year, then we can move off and do the apartment/rent house thing.

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com