Our most recent addition-baby not fish!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JHawk

Aquarium Advice Activist
img_445639_0_2d5c6250677e6760b5c8e3eafb007d5e.jpg

Meet our 5th daughter, Julia, born yesterday 07/06/05 (pretty cool date) at 4:45.:new-bday: My brave wife delivered her at our home, with the help of our midwife and doctor of course, with no drugs. She came in at just over 9 pounds which was about a pound and a half lighter than our last one! whew! We are praising God for her and for the safe delivery. Now, on to life with 5 daughters!!! 8) 8O :eyes: :morning:

Oh she's beautiful. And what an amazing wife you have (at home, no drugs, oh my!) They couldn't get an epidural in me fast enough! LOL. Out of the doctors/nurses/midwives I've had I've always found the anesthesiologist to be my favorite.

Congrads. The number is fairly cool. Shouldnt be to hard to remember the month day year from that.

Congratulations! What a blessing! I know you are proud, and best wishes to you and your family with your new addition. I love the name Julia :D

Thank you one and all for the congrats!! I just got back from the store with some new night gowns for her. Lots more pink to add to our already HUGE collection of girls clothing. :biglol: Hey, she deserves it!.

I know I'm in for a world of razzing in the years to come with all these girlies.

I'm liking the shot gun recommendation :wink: These might be better in my case: :rocket: :gangsta: :zook: :shotgun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom