our new baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talloulou

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's our new baby. He is a golden retriever/australian shepherd mix. WE just got him yesterday.

Attachments

• resize_wizardoz-1_copy.jpg
    resize_wizardoz-1_copy.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 59
Very cute. :) I was expecting to see a pic of a baby. When it popped up I thought, oh boy, what an UGLY child. :)

Very cute! I am starting to have puppy fever with all of the new puppies around here! But I don't think I can handle another critter to take care of right now! Just keep me away from the shelters or I will end up with another dog!

Yep, we named him Oz after Seth Green's werewolf on Buffy. We're so lame :mrgreen: But he is super cute and woke me up 3 times last night to pee so I'm going to be pretty sleepy for awhile I suspect. We were worried about how our shephard/husky Milla was gonna take to a puppy. She is sometimes aggressive towards other dogs. She tends not to like other females. That's why we were sure to get a boy for her. We introduced them really slow and she seems to lover her new puppy so far. When we put him in the crate to sleep and he whines a little she lays outside the crate and whines with him. And she gives me this look like.....why does he have to be in jail. Very cute.

Adorable! I grew up with Golden Retrievers and we currently have a two and 1/2 year old. You will love it!

Ok more puppy pictures.....you asked for them :lol:

Attachments

• ozstandingresize_wizard-1.jpg
    ozstandingresize_wizard-1.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 16
  • ozwithstickresize_wizard-1.jpg
    ozwithstickresize_wizard-1.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 21
  • ozwithsticktworesize_wizard-1.jpg
    ozwithsticktworesize_wizard-1.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 15
Menagerie said:
I want a puppy :bawl:

Well they don't sleep through the night and when we purchased this cute guy they threw in worms and fleas for free :p I keep going back and forth between yipee we have a new baby in the house and OMG what have I done 8O 8O He has already learned to sit when asked but still doesn't appear to know his name :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom