Our newest family member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
... I was just not able to rehome our 3rd foster dog. I signed the papers on her last week. The name they gave her at the humane society was Beth, but it just really didn't fit her, we thought. HN1 and I renamed her this week.

So... meet ROXY! :D

DSC_0017.JPG

Aw she's a cutie! The fish room and kayaks wasn't enough to keep you two busy, huh? :)

Haha she is our 5th dog. We also have 2 cats and a bunny. We seriously did not plan on adopting another dog (and we even had 2 other fosters before her) but it was just impossible to let her go. She really fits in perfectly around here. :D

She looks like a sweetie! My family could never foster, we'd get way too attached! But it's a really great program, so kudos!

Aw she's a cutie! The fish room and kayaks wasn't enough to keep you two busy, huh? :)

Sheesh... apparently not!!! I'm a glutton for punishment I suppose. But our dogs are so adorable that it's never really punishment. :p

It's a good thing you guys don't have a thing for rabbits... I've seen what happened to your fish 'hobby'

ROFL. Really, how else can I respond?

She looks like a sweetie! My family could never foster, we'd get way too attached! But it's a really great program, so kudos!

And you're right. That's what happened to us. If she had stayed here for like 2 weeks instead of 6-7 weeks it would have been somewhat easier to let her go to another family. But the way it went down, we just couldn't do it. Roxy is a wonderful, wonderful dog with a fantastic disposition. :cool:

Fostering is awesome though, and saves many lives!!!!

She's a beautiful dog. I honestly can't see her as a Beth. She is definitely a Roxy.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Here's Roxy and me on her first kayak adventure!
100_0944.JPG

She was a little nervous at first but she calmed down pretty fast. We had our 2nd 80 degree day in a row so we took her out on the lake again. I don't have the pics on the computer yet but I'll post more soon!

severum mama said:
Here's Roxy and me on her first kayak adventure!

She was a little nervous at first but she calmed down pretty fast. We had our 2nd 80 degree day in a row so we took her out on the lake again. I don't have the pics on the computer yet but I'll post more soon!

Aw.

-Dylan

Wow! I didn't realize she was so little! What a cutie! Reminds me of when we took our dog Sadie on the sled... She's such a trooper!

Looks like poor Roxy is hanging on for her life! Haha. My dogs absolutely loved the water. They used to jump right off the end of the dock and wait for us to get our gear on the boat. Then they would come trotting back as soon as they heard the motor start up.

Omg Roxy is adorable! I love her life jacket, that is just too cute.

Sent from my iPod touch using the AA app :)

Same here.

I can't even go into pet stores one "puppy day" without turning into a big pile of goo and wanting to hug every puppy.

*Sighs* Can't stand most people but put a pair of sad brown eyes and droopy ears in front of me and I get all mushy.

Looks like poor Roxy is hanging on for her life! Haha. My dogs absolutely loved the water. They used to jump right off the end of the dock and wait for us to get our gear on the boat. Then they would come trotting back as soon as they heard the motor start up.

Poor Roxy? OMG... lol. I see what you mean, but she really seems to enjoy the trips and that winky hug is normal for her... she is a total mama's girl! :D

Omg Roxy is adorable! I love her life jacket, that is just too cute.

Sent from my iPod touch using the AA app :)

LOL, the little life jacket just kills me too! She is soooo cute! That little handle on her back makes it really easy to pull her in and out of the boat.

Here's a pic of that little no-tail coming into the water ALMOST enough to swim! Homemade beef jerky helps. ;)

100_0920.JPG

Back
Top Bottom