Outside Adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rach101

Aquarium Advice Addict
So today I decided to go take pictures of the lake and streams that run by my house. Here are some pictures. When I took the one of myself, I was a little more then knee deep in clay and holding onto a fallen tree for dear life. XD My fingers are muddy ;o

Where I was walking is usually where there is running water, so I sunk.. alot. There was this giant clam in the water, but all the pictures I took of it didn't come out right. Oh bother :(

-Rachel

Attachments

• thebridge_138.jpg
    thebridge_138.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 27
  • pond_497.jpg
    pond_497.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 19
  • pond2_916.jpg
    pond2_916.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 29
  • woods_687.jpg
    woods_687.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 27
Actually, I was having the time of my life. My neighbors thought I needed help but i just waved them off as I retrieved my shoes from the depths of the mushy clay q.q towards the end of my adventure I started using a branch to see if I could step there or not. At one point is sunk where I would have been waist deep O.O --Is only 5' 1'/2-1 --

Love spots like that and just spending time looking to see what kinda wild fish I can see or wil work in my tank. LOl great picture and oh yea Another hotty on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom