Overflowing tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mumma.of.two

Aquarium Advice Obsessed
Eek!! I forgot I was filling my tank with the hose and it overflowed. I am so so glad I remembered to turn off the power!! Lucky it was my outside tank and not the one in the dining room! Lol.
So remember, don't get distracted when doing tank maintenance!

Lmbo! Earlier you were warning me about the very same thing with cooking my supper.

I did something similar. I was filling the tank, on the phone, walked away taking, went into the other room, the python slipped out of the tank so I watered the hard wood floors for a good 5 minutes before I heard my full name being screamed from the other room. lol, it was bad. And btw.... Bounty is NOT the quicker picker upper!!!

Convict2161 said:
I did something similar. I was filling the tank, on the phone, walked away taking, went into the other room, the python slipped out of the tank so I watered the hard wood floors for a good 5 minutes before I heard my full name being screamed from the other room. lol, it was bad. And btw.... Bounty is NOT the quicker picker upper!!!

Hahahahahahaha that was a great line! Haha ya everytime i accidently spill some water on the floor my mom flips! Haha....

Convict2161 said:

Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)

Convict2161 said:

You're right about bounty, don't you know the king is "sham wow"! ;-)

I have hob that sprang a small leak. That is a drip... It dripped out half the tank... Huge mess.

Tonight I was emptying my bucket into the toilet and completely missed the bowl! :-S

Lmao stop you're scaring me! I'm filling my 150g now and it's been through a rough 3 hour drive to my house lol I hope it doesn't leak

joejeff said:
I have hob that sprang a small leak. That is a drip... It dripped out half the tank... Huge mess.

That sucks! I hop I never have a leaking filter!

Mlani said:
Tonight I was emptying my bucket into the toilet and completely missed the bowl! :-S

Lol! I don't even attempt it. I KNOW I will miss. Lol

Outside= Timer on the hose-Windup alarm-wristband.
Inside = wristband Never take your eye off it.

I use a wristband for water on,filter or heater off. And I still screw up just less.

Back
Top Bottom