Overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jordanb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
IMG_6755.jpg

10 gallon tank... ready to setup a 20g high tomorrow morning If so.

It depends on what type of power filter you run and how many WC's you make a week to determine if your tank is overstocked. It doesn't look overstocked, and your fish look fine. I would go ahead and set up the 20 gal. Tank anyway. A bigger tank offers so many more possibilities and is easier to maintain.

It depends on what type of power filter you run and how many WC's you make a week to determine if your tank is overstocked. It doesn't look overstocked, and your fish look fine. I would go ahead and set up the 20 gal. Tank anyway. A bigger tank offers so many more possibilities and is easier to maintain.

I do about 2-3 WC a week by vacuum and add 5ml of Seachems Prime every WC.

Will it be ok to add another angle fish when i up grade to a 20g?

I run with Aqueons Quiet flow20 for my filter

Angels can be territorial when they reach adulthood.

If you don't end up with a pair one may kill the other in such a small space.

Angels can be territorial when they reach adulthood.

If you don't end up with a pair one may kill the other in such a small space.

I think I'll refrain from adding another angle. I like this one anyway I call him big brother of the tank and his eyes kind of turns heart shaped when i stare at it. But i wanted to upgrade just for the angle to be comfortable growing.

I think I'll refrain from adding another angle. I like this one anyway I call him big brother of the tank and his eyes kind of turns heart shaped when i stare at it. But i wanted to upgrade just for the angle to be comfortable growing.

Im sorry guys I laugh at myself when i read it over. I mean angelfish.

Back
Top Bottom