Paintball Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DugOut

Aquarium Advice Regular
I had to finalize a blueprint today for a fellow builder that is constructing a 600,000 sqft. 3 story apartment layout that the owners sole purpose of use will be to open it as an indoor paintball recreation. :snipersmile:

I have been playing paintball, along with my wife and son for several years now. This build reminded me of a time where someone hosted a paintball battle at a old mental hospital that was schedualed to be torn down a few days later. The person that advertised this was only expecting a small turn out and over 400 people showed up to play. Word got around pretty good I guess. :snipersmile:

:?: Does anyone else enjoy the sport or thought of trying it :?:

OMG! I loooooove paintball, but my friends and I have been so busy we haven't played in maybe two years. But we use to play at least once a month so long as the weather was warm enough. My boyfriend was the one who got us all started on it. He almost went pro but his mom made him come to college. He told me stories of travelling across the US for some big tournaments and stuff and when we went through paintball magazines he was showing me people he knew, the times he beat them, etc... I never realized how big the market was until he told me all that stuff. He got all excited when it was rumored ESPN was going to start showing pro games, but that never really took off.

Okay, enough rambling. :D I think it is so much fun, and I get a great adrenaline rush when I play.

I used to play about 10 years ago, back in my hometown. I liked it, but the times they'd go out to play conflicted with my Saturday morning work schedule (thanks Dad! :x )

I still own a Brass Eagle Pirahna with a Semi-auto trigger (its a pump action, but hold the trigger and it'll auto fire on each recocking), and then a custom Spyder with ported barrel, expansion chamber, venturi crossfire bolt, and custom paint by yours truly.

I'm finalizing purchase of a true firearm, so I may pull out the spyder and get back into paintball in the spring. There's an outfit less than a half mile from me.

Never played indoors though. Always outside, usually on riverside land with lots of bushes and trees, but it was cattle area too so it wasn't horribly overgrown either.

paintballing is great. we usually go at least 4 times a year. we get together in 6 car loads and drive out to a place off of Joliet IL, Realms of Ruins i think its called, that place is great, the owners are in some way shape or form Law Enforcers so its cool when at the end of the day they jump in on the games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom