petco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

animalzrok2

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so i went to petco today and i have to say i was pretty impressed. their were no fish being sucked into the filters, there stocking had really improved. I'm really glad petco is cleaning up there fish department, it a lot easier for me to go to then my lfs. anybody else's petco's fish department getting better?

At the one I go to it depends on the day of the week.

Same here. I've gone in and very displeased, and gone in and seen good things. I was telling ym wife I think they just need to increase the frequency on their maintenance schedules.

My petco is getting better once I saw about 5 dead fish then I next time 1 then 0. It is great!!!! The employees barely know anything about fish (no offence ) but overall I like it.

Petco has some good ales going on right now. I was wondering if there are threads or a good place to keep up with deals on this forum? Right now I need to get some salt mix for my first big water change and Petco has Instant Ocean on sale for about 29% off. The 46lb bucket is only $39. I'm stopping by today to see if it's online only or in-store.

mrbee2828 said:
Petco has some good ales going on right now. I was wondering if there are threads or a good place to keep up with deals on this forum? Right now I need to get some salt mix for my first big water change and Petco has Instant Ocean on sale for about 29% off. The 46lb bucket is only $39. I'm stopping by today to see if it's online only or in-store.

I started a thread that's been gettin a little bit of action on it but the more people I can get using it the better

mrbee2828 said:
link the the thread?

Can't link on my phone or atleast don't know how but you could find it in my started threads just search deals

One post in there said something about petsmart discontinuing their coralife salt and paid $11 for 150 g worth

Back
Top Bottom