petco dollar per gallon sale!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet i got a petco right down the road gonna stop in nd see if i can, just gotta get my dad's ok.

I was actually in my Petco this afternoon, looking for some new suction cups, and they had a few takers on some 29's it looked like.
Unfortunately, I also spotted at least 3 dead fish in their tanks. Two of them were salty's and one fresh. There were also a couple that looked like they were already swimming toward the light....

Im trying to talk my mom into letting me get another ten gallon tank during this sale. Any advice??

maxwellag said:
Im trying to talk my mom into letting me get another ten gallon tank during this sale. Any advice??

I'm doing the same thing! Except for a 40 gallon.

Just don't get on her nerves or make her yell, then it's definitely a no.

George9 said:
I'm doing the same thing! Except for a 40 gallon.

Just don't get on her nerves or make her yell, then it's definitely a no.

She got me the 40 because when she saw the 55 it was too huge and she was like "No Way!" and saw the 40 and was like "See, that one is way better and smaller, I'm getting you that one" :)

bruinsbro1997 said:
She got me the 40 because when she saw the 55 it was too huge and she was like "No Way!" and saw the 40 and was like "See, that one is way better and smaller, I'm getting you that one" :)

My mom hates fish and doesn't want anything to do with them!! I always use my dad if I want something.

Why are some locations having it again? And others not? I thought it was usually just a twice a year thing.

I bought 2 55s and sold one on Craigslist for twice as much. So basically I got a free 55 gallon tank :)

Ya I just bought my puffers a 29g yesterday and on the last sale that's where I got my 40g breeder community tank.

Nice!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to set it up wat you stocking yours with?

Back
Top Bottom