Petco Dollar Per Gallon Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi guys! I just thought I'd let you all know that Petco has been having their sale again, and it ends this Saturday (the 20th of October). I have my 40 breeder all paid for and ready for me to pick up. Anyone else getting anything?

If you call and ask if they still have a certain size tank available will they hold one for you?

If you call and ask if they still have a certain size tank available will they hold one for you?

Yes, that is what I did. Last time mine even gave me a rain check so I could pick up the tank a week after the sale!

Awesome, I'm going for a 29 gallon but didn't wanna make the 45 minute drive to the nearest petco and have them be out

I got a 20g long to make into a sump for my 75 buuuut ended up using it for a nano reef lol guess I need another one =/

You are my hero. I just talked my wife into letting me get a bigger tank and I thought this was already over. I am going tomorrow. Then I get to build a stand and turn my 30 into a sump. :)

Ugh, hate to burst you bubble, but called my local petco, not lfs, petco and 55 are excluded

Lt. said:
Ugh, hate to burst you bubble, but called my local petco, not lfs, petco and 55 are excluded

They have 2 different sales.. We bought a 55 gallon bout 1.5 months ago.. They do the normal tanks, then the next is like breeder/long.. (Small 10's too) keep an eye out shortly the other should be back..

Yeah this sale is only on certain sizes. 10, 20,40 and 55. They also do the dollar a gallon sale at the first of the year which includes all size in stock at the store. Which sucks for me cus they don't stock 90g.....

You have to check the sales flyer for your specific sale. When they started this recent sale a couple weeks ago it was for 10s, 20L and 40B only, at my local store.

You can view your local ad on their website to see what tanks are on sale in your area.

I grabbed a 40B and today they had the 40B one piece lid on sale, plus I had a 10% off entire purchase coupon they mailed me. 40B glass lids for the tanks without braces aren't easy or cheap to come by these days so I grabbed it right away.

Sometimes even the local ads are "wrong" my local petco ad said they included 55s, even said so in the printed ad they had IN THE STORE, but they said nope they don't do that! Called another store down the road and they held a 55 for me until I got there to pick it up. Some stores just suck

Mine said no to the 55 but thy didn't have anything bigger than 20 anyway, I guess they went fast. I'm thinking of going with a 55 on their next sale, does anyone know their 55g dimensions?

Ericwm said:
Mine said no to the 55 but thy didn't have anything bigger than 20 anyway, I guess they went fast. I'm thinking of going with a 55 on their next sale, does anyone know their 55g dimensions?

48 x 13 x 21

This is my 55g $1/g tank! Loved being able to pick and choose everything for it rather than a kit. So much fun and I'm happier with it.

Attachments

• image-3378188511.jpg
    image-3378188511.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom