Petco Dollar Per Gallon Sale USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UntimelyLord

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've gotten word that the Petco dollar per gallon sale starts today in the US! I haven't been in yet myself but I might just have to later today...
Hey, get yourself a quarantine/hospital tank if you don't have one!

I've gotten word that the Petco dollar per gallon sale starts today in the US! I haven't been in yet myself but I might just have to later today...
Hey, get yourself a quarantine/hospital tank if you don't have one!

For sure will be getting. Hopefully my area has the 75 gallon at that deal. Not all places do.

I think the 29th?
Edit: yes the 29th I'm told.
75 gallons may go fast where available though.

Picked up a 40 gallon today! :)
Sadly, it's for land hermit crabs and not fish, but I'm still going to have tons of fun setting it up. :D

I picked up the 40 breeder. It was on sale for $99 then 50% off. So it was 50 bucks. Needed it for a sump. Awesome timing!! The 55 gallon was half off too. Only the 20 l/h and 29 were $1 per gallon.

That does sounds awesome TMaier! It sounds like you took really great care of him and he had a good long life. They're amazing creatures and I really love the two we have so far... they're adorable. One of them likes to sit on top of his coconut hut like he's the king of the world... LOL!
I swear, someday I'm going to have a zoo instead of a house. I'll have multiple extra rooms dedicated to all my critters. :D

Yeah, and 40-breeders are not included. Oh, they're 50% off, but that's 25% more expensive than they had been. Whine... Pout...:mad:

(I'll still wind up getting one, I bet.)

Depends on where you are at. The 40's here are $1 per gallon but 55's and 75's are half off.

Yeah I got a 40 Breeder and only found out at the register that it wasn't dollar per gallon. :(

Back
Top Bottom