Petco Dollar Per Gallon Sale USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a $1 per gallon up to 29. The 40g is usually $99 and it is 1/2 off. The 55 is $65.

PRIME on clearance at my store!!! Half off.

Also in addition to the $1. sale they are doing a clearance on a bunch of liquid products.

One of them I bought and it didn't have a tag on sale but the PRIME was half off I had grabbed a 250ml until my online order comes in and it was 4.49. Not sure if all stores are the same but a bunch of Top Fin products were on clearance too. Just a get a price check to be sure!!!

Ugh I want to get a 40 breeder to drill and a 20 long for a sump. I want to do a small reef tank but I don't know if I could get the other half to go along with it. [emoji53]

Dollar per gallon sale time again. Aqueon tank.

40G breeder and 55G are half off.

EDIT: also if you order online and pick up in store there is a 10% off code pickup10

**also if you find other stuff at this store to buy, or the other one petsmart like tanks, foods and supplies, they will price match lowest advertised same item/size like fish food, Prime, filters, driftwood, etc. if they are from the major online retailers, including their own online prices. Not for live creatures though.

Last edited:
You still have to buy any extras, but still a great deal for a new tank.

Remember everyone to check all the braces in the tank - under and on top and all the caulking - seams!

Back
Top Bottom