Petco's dollar per gallon sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ours starts today too and I'm off to buy another 29 since the silicone is starting to deteriorate in one of my tanks.

I've been asking our local petco staff about the sale and no one has known the date, but I saw it in the sales flyer in today's newspaper.

Picked up a 40 Breeder this morning. Got there 10 minutes before opening. At open, I was the only one there. They had 6 40Breeders in stock.

I may look like the dork waiting in line for Petco to open, but I got a killer deal!

I just went to Petco just to drool at the tanks. I didn't buy any of them because I was thinking about a bigger picture - my need for a 100+ tank.

Picked up a 40 Breeder this morning. Got there 10 minutes before opening. At open, I was the only one there. They had 6 40Breeders in stock.

I may look like the dork waiting in line for Petco to open, but I got a killer deal!

I dont think you were being a dork, lol there was a line a my Petco and had i not been there this witch would have had my 55 gal, i was like hey i waited just like you, you can't have both 55's one is mine. we only have a small petco and they only had two 55's on the pallet. I also go a 20 long,but now i am thinking about going back for a 40 b if they aren't all gone.

so during this sale a 120 gallon tank would cost 120.00 seriously. MUST check out nashville areas sales.

lorihallfrisch said:
so during this sale a 120 gallon tank would cost 120.00 seriously. MUST check out nashville areas sales.

Nope they've only got up until 55g tanks.

I don't think 40b tanks are included at my store. Only 40g is listed. I don't think breeders are considered standard?

George9 said:
I don't think 40b tanks are included at my store. Only 40g is listed. I don't think breeders are considered standard?

The common 40g is a 40b. I don't think Petco sells 40 longs.

maxwellag said:

I believe they do. Or at least mine does. Sale doesn't apply to 2.5, 5.5, 15, bowfronts, and tanks above 55. Which is pretty funny because 2.5 is regularly more expensive than a 10...

maxwellag said:

Mine has two types of 40's. I think the other one is thinner and higher than the breeder.

George9 said:
Mine has two types of 40's. I think the other one is thinner and higher than the breeder.

I think you mean a 45g column... I have seen them at Petsmart.

MrPillow said:
Yes, only standard sizes from 10-55g. It has started at ALL stores and runs from 6/24 for three weeks.

Well, then there is hope for me after all! :) I get back around the 4th, so I will still have time to get some tanks.

maxwellag said:
Well, then there is hope for me after all! :) I get back around the 4th, so I will still have time to get some tanks.

I may overdone it rushing 30 miles this am to get a 55 but knowing my luck they would run out if I waited. I'm sure they only have a finite amount allotted to each store.

Petco $1/gallon sale

Petco sales all glass fish tanks 10 to 55 gallon for a $1 per gallon. Promo end July 21. Limited stock.

Back
Top Bottom