Petco's dollar per gallon sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just thought I would let everyone know that a lot of the sales are starting now. I just called mine and it starts tomorrow. I am getting a 40 gallon breeder. I can't wait! Anyone else have their sales start yet? Also, what did you get at the sale?

The sale starts on father's day??

In the past, I've heard that a few Petco offered other tanks than the standard 55g,40g, 29g, 20g, and 10g. Have any of you seen this happen?

Terrance said:
The sale starts on father's day??

In the past, I've heard that a few Petco offered other tanks than the standard 55g,40g, 29g, 20g, and 10g. Have any of you seen this happen?

I have never seen it. I don't think they would do that though because non rectangle shapes like bow fronts cost more to make. I could be wrong. I'm on my way to the sale right now, so we will see! :)

Apparently it is next Sunday. I am not going to be able to get a tank then because I'll be on vacation. :( when I called on Friday they said "It's this coming Sunday." well, I guess they were a week off. I am so dissapointed... I have been waiting since last year.

I seem to remember a conversation in chat last night where you called and they told you a week from tomorrow, which means a week from today... and you proceeded to mention that you'd be gone on vacation and put a frownie face. Hmmm...

mfdrookie516 said:
I seem to remember a conversation in chat last night where you called and they told you a week from tomorrow, which means a week from today... and you proceeded to mention that you'd be gone on vacation and put a frownie face. Hmmm...

No, they said "this coming Sunday" on Friday. I should have confirmed that it was this week before I left, but I was pretty sure it was today.

If you sign up for the Petco newsletter they will send you an email when such sales are coming in you're area. I get emails from them for every sale they have. Granted allot of them are about sales on dog and cat supplies but I do get some on fish supply sales

Too bad it's just the tank unless you have everything else all ready to go.

I have a local guy that's sending me pics of a 55 gallon with stand and the goodies and he only wants $100.00.

Here's hoping it's decent !

Hopefully I can upgrage my 20L back to a 29. My old 29 had a crack that started leaking after 8 years, and I couldn't afford a 29, so I downsized. I'd really like to upgrade back to the 29.

It does seem like before it was ony certain tanks like the 10, 20L, 40B, and 55 though.

Alyxx said:
Anyone know if it is still going on?

I just called my Petco and after a few minutes of catchy music a woman picked up and then put me on hold for another 5 minutes, just as I was getting into that song they finally picked up and told me that they start theirs from tomorrow until 7/21. So now I got to listen to catchy music and have the excitement of maybe buying a new tank! :)

Looks like I need to find my way to a petco! But of course, there isn't one in town and my car is out of commission while my roomate's car isn't interstate worthy... Must plot and bribe friends with large cars...

oh i hope i didn't miss it, i want a 20 long, maybe a 40b but i need a 55 or larger for my growing turtle. I wonder when it will be around my area.

Back
Top Bottom