Petsmart $5 off $5 in-store coupon for live pet purchase until 07/26/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
F Petsmart my 2 otos died already I knew that was going to happen. I waited to take the first one back just in case another one died , and low and behold as soon as I drive all the way to saginaw and waste 10$ in gas get back home and another effing oto is dead. I am so pissed off right now

It says void if copied. How do I get it to them without copying it? I must be missing something.

F Petsmart my 2 otos died already I knew that was going to happen. I waited to take the first one back just in case another one died , and low and behold as soon as I drive all the way to saginaw and waste 10$ in gas get back home and another effing oto is dead. I am so pissed off right now

Sorry about that >< otos and neons/cardinals are generally a high causality fish, even for good pet stores, and besides that, the range of quality of pet stores (especially chain stores) is kind of ridiculous. One time I bought 5 otos, and all of them ended up dying. Another time, 12 cherry barbs, which I tried twice (ended up returning like 18 of them after replacements), then I decided I just wanted my money back. A tip I learned is try to buy your fish the day before they restock. My petsmart gets their fish in on Fridays, my Petland gets theirs in on Wednesdays. Sometimes they just get bad orders, and others they aren't taken good enough care of ><

If you just print them it shouldn't be a problem. If they can see a date and the thing scans they won't say anything

Thanks Danny; I am going to try buying online next. If these otos don't work out, I will try a hardier fish until I have some more experience. I really like the little guys but I am not driving back and forth everyday to replace them lol.

I still like to get my decor at petsmart :)

I'm curious to know where the distributors/suppliers are for petsmart are. I guess you're closeish.. to here (chicago) and the stock at the local petsmarts have been pretty good lately.

Thanks Danny; I am going to try buying online next. If these otos don't work out, I will try a hardier fish until I have some more experience. I really like the little guys but I am not driving back and forth everyday to replace them lol.

I still like to get my decor at petsmart :)
I must be off the wall but what is an oto?????

It says void if copied. How do I get it to them without copying it? I must be missing something.

Yes, if you just print it and bring it in, they'll scan it. Nobody really pays attention to the date. I used to work at petsmart.

Back
Top Bottom