Petsmart sale going on now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dyl1234

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just wanted to let everyone know that petsmart has a pretty good sale going on now. 10 gallon aquarium kits for $20. Many more great deals on tanks for those who are looking. I know if I had the extra money I would def. buy some.

Yes, all petsmart sales include the entire U.S. and Canada. The sales end on the 15th of july or the end of this month. Message me for info regarding petsmart sales. I work there so ill keep yall updated.

Yes, all petsmart sales include the entire U.S. and Canada. The sales end on the 15th of july or the end of this month. Message me for info regarding petsmart sales. I work there so ill keep yall updated.

Cool I wish I could work at petsmart. But it is 45 mins away.

By the way, you can get a 40 breeder plus top and light fixture for $80. Thats an awesome deal. Have it drilled and make a sump and you've got an awesome tank.

By the way, you can get a 40 breeder plus top and light fixture for $80. Thats an awesome deal. Have it drilled and make a sump and you've got an awesome tank.

I know it! If I had the money I would buy a couple. And a 10 gallon too. You can't beat $20. But I am going on vacation next week so I don't have any money.

With taxes here in Texas, the 40B would cist a normal person $86.60 and it would cost me $73.61

I honestly believe my favorite part is telling everyone the correct cycle way. Petsmart employees are required to say it takes 24 hours to cycle a tank with no fish. COMPLETELY INCORRECT. I tell the person that comes back with dead fish the correct way and boom. Im happy. 1 more happy customer and happy fish.

I honestly believe my favorite part is telling everyone the correct cycle way. Petsmart employees are required to say it takes 24 hours to cycle a tank with no fish. COMPLETELY INCORRECT. I tell the person that comes back with dead fish the correct way and boom. Im happy. 1 more happy customer and happy fish.

Wow. That's the only bad thing about the chain stores like petsmart, petco, etc. I like to go to my LFS because you get treated like family. They remember the customers by name. And they even remember what kind of tanks/fish you have. They try to help you out in any way possible.

Like near HobbyLobby, Target, and Dicks Sporting Goods. PetCo is near by too. It's in Danville, VA

Well I don't work there. But I have been to Danville before going to the Martinsville races

Back
Top Bottom