petsmart sale soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwh0818

Aquarium Advice Addict
For all of you folks hungry to spend money on tanks and such, petsmart is having freinds and family from Sept, 19 -21. Yall get 15% off your entire purchases through those days. I should be receiving coupons via email and ill upload for yall to print out. This is a great heads up!

Petsmart also has all their desktop tanks at half off! I picked up an $80 aqueon evolve 8g all in one tank for $40 today. Kinda wish I had that coupon now....lol

Petsmart also has all their desktop tanks at half off! I picked up an $80 aqueon evolve 8g all in one tank for $40 today. Kinda wish I had that coupon now....lol

Im gonna probably get one on friday! I get 30%!!! Or ill get my 75g setup for 70bucks!

I had the link. Ill just take a pic of the coupon and yall can just have them scan your phone!

I had the link. Ill just take a pic of the coupon and yall can just have them scan your phone!

Is the coupon you are referring to for the 20% off fall savings sale? If so, I don't think a coupon is required to get the deal. If you're talking about a different coupon, please share! It'd be awesome to get the extra 15% off you mentioned.

Is the coupon you are referring to for the 20% off fall savings sale? If so, I don't think a coupon is required to get the deal. If you're talking about a different coupon, please share! It'd be awesome to get the extra 15% off you mentioned.

Its 15% off everything you purchase those days. Thanks for bumping this, it completely slipped my mind. I'll add them tonight when im home.

Here ya go. As promised.
img_2658123_0_5654ec7f965524844594b1ac4895b1e8.jpg

15% is nice an all, but thats not too great considering my states taxes are like 6% now... I'd save only a few bucks... .. darn taxes... I remember when they were only like 4.5% a few years ago

15% is nice an all, but thats not too great considering my states taxes are like 6% now... I'd save only a few bucks... .. darn taxes... I remember when they were only like 4.5% a few years ago

You save quite a bit actually. 15 $ off every 100 bucks. Sales taxes here are .0825%

I'm in Canada an I wish are tax was only 6 in ns it's 15%

Back
Top Bottom