Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-06-2005, 12:05 AM   #1
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Photo Locker - Image hosting

I know there are many of you whom use sites like imagebucket to host images but their always seemed to be members whom found it hard to upload files here so I would like to announce the grand opening of a new image hosting site. Photo Locker Photo Locker has many features including the ability to create galleries of the images you have uploaded. The site is packed with features and there are move comming in the next few weeks.

Please give it a try and if you like it please tell your friends/family.

http://www.photolocker.net

Thanks.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:19 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

FF - I just registered and uploaded my first pic. The Url, html and bbc codes are just what the doctor ordered! This format is so much easier to use.

Thanks!

Old 03-06-2005, 01:09 AM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Cool.

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:44 AM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

If you don't mind FF - Bump
Old 03-06-2005, 03:04 PM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Nope I dont mind the bump. I would appricate if anyone uses other photo hosting sites if they could join and try the interface and features out. Then report back on how it compairs to some of the others out there as far as ease of use and functions.

There are some awsome features comming in a month or so. Stuff like slideshows, customized gallery pages and the list goes on.

Old 03-11-2005, 11:16 PM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

Shameless bump.

The biggest reason Im bumping this thread is that I made a few changes to the plans.

Standard - FREE
Storage Space: 25mb
Bandwidth: 250mb
Max file size: 500kb

Premium - $5/month
Storage Space: 200mb
Monthly Bandwidth: 2000mb
Maximum upload file size: 2,048k

Compair that to our upload limits here of 2mb for standard members for disk space and max file size of 250kb and 10mb for alumni with a max file size of 250kb.

Old 03-11-2005, 11:31 PM   #7
AA Team Emeritus

Surprised that more members haven't noticed this thread FF. The new improvements are mind boggling.

It's taking awhile...but I'm editing existing photos, and emptying my photobucket gallery for uploads to the locker.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:18 PM   #8
AA Team Emeritus

Thanks for your comments.

Old 03-17-2005, 09:26 PM   #9
AA Team Emeritus

Just wanted to update those that might be interested. I have made some changes again to the plans for the better im sure. First no more branding on free uploads. Second maxium image size has been increased on free and paid accounts. Third bandwidth AND view count tracking. Finally users using IE can have the code autocopyied to the clipboard with a simple click of the button.

Old 03-17-2005, 09:59 PM   #10
AA Team Emeritus

I actually didnt mind the branding!

The IE feature...anything in the works for us firefox users?

Tags
oto, photo, sting

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com