Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have one and it ended up having body slime that killed it and my figure 8 puffer they're very high maintenance

Awh dude that really sucks Iv surprisingly never had ich but I have a bad out break of pond snails

Awh dude that really sucks Iv surprisingly never had ich but I have a bad out break of pond snails

Yeah i got some kordon rid-ich-plus and the fish are being treated with it and salt. My temps at 80° F so hopfully that will do the job! Im kinda upset because my GBRs have alot of it on there fins and they are my favorite fish in all of my tanks so if they die im gonna be pretty sad :(

I started crying when my figure 8 died I had that thig for a really long time and had it with a ton of fish and one other puffer killed it I was so sad :(

Some new updated pictures..

Ruby green, pictures don't capture the beauty. Probably one of the most beautiful fish IMO

image-3431132959.jpg

My hybrid mbuna creepin
image-353479080.jpg

Jacobfrei peacock

image-3670046591.jpg

Attachments

• image-2369995865.jpg
    image-2369995865.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2548589386.jpg
    image-2548589386.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 89
That blue fish and your green multi colored fish are the two most beautiful fish Iv ever seen

Some new updated pictures..

Ruby green, pictures don't capture the beauty. Probably one of the most beautiful fish IMO

My hybrid mbuna creepin

Jacobfrei peacock

loving the cichlids =) you're right the ruby green is awesome. Is it a hap? What is max size? I want one lol

Love that crayfish that makes me want to go and get another one but I want an electric blue crawfish

Back
Top Bottom