Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's all good guys I understand your opinion with my red tail catfish it's now 6-6 1/2 inches but I have it in a huge tank and he loves my tank the two that destroy my tank are my pictus catfish they just destroy anything in the tank and uproot any plant in they're way

It's all good guys I understand your opinion with my red tail catfish it's now 6-6 1/2 inches but I have it in a huge tank and he loves my tank the two that destroy my tank are my pictus catfish they just destroy anything in the tank and uproot any plant in they're way

It is in a 55g right? If this is the case than thats not such a huge tank... You never did tell me what your gonna do with it once its giant and 9ft long lol

6" is the upper limit to a fishes size in a 55g tank. Any larger than that and the tank is too small

The biggest ill let the thing get is prolly 8-9" ok you guys will say "that's cruel to the fish. It needs to be in a bigger tank now" but it's my fish and I plan on getting more money from it then what I payed I bought it 4 1/4 inches for 25 dollars I wanna get at least a 5 dollar profit I personally think I got ripped off on the fish

The biggest ill let the thing get is prolly 8-9" ok you guys will say "that's cruel to the fish. It needs to be in a bigger tank now" but it's my fish and I plan on getting more money from it then what I payed I bought it 4 1/4 inches for 25 dollars I wanna get at least a 5 dollar profit I personally think I got ripped off on the fish

Thats nothing.I once got a lemon peel angel for my 37g reef tank... It ate all my brain corals, and it was a 40$ fish but i gave it to the fish store for 10$. But thats nothing compared to what i saw a couple days ago. While i was at the lfs two people came in with all there live rock (200lbs) and all there fish,coral, and equipment from there 180g reef tank turns out it cracked but they managed to save some of it. They said they paid 7000+$ but they only got 250$. See some times your gonna loose some money on what you buy in this hobby. Also happend with a 35$ mandarin goby i got, thought i could keep him in my tank but it turns out they are almost impossible to sustain. So i gave him to the lfs for 7$

But that's a huge rip for you an those other people I would of taken my stuff and sold it on Craigslist or something

I guess i hadnt totally defeated ich in the freshwater, i glanced at the tank and saw my GBR female scratxh against the tank, and then took a look st the neons and found that one of them has a couple dots on his fins... Well this sucks

My bolivian ram girl and boy getting their freak on but the Khuli loach interrupted them XD. Lol

image-870214906.jpg

Yay guys I just bought a chocolate chip starfish and a pink tipped anemone a cleaner shrimp and 10 red legged crabs

Attachments

• image-367853335.jpg
    image-367853335.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 89
  • image-711231639.jpg
    image-711231639.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 92
  • image-1684909065.jpg
    image-1684909065.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom