Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you I'm in love with it it's the most amazing aquatic animal iv ever had

Thank you I'm in love with it it's the most amazing aquatic animal iv ever had

Stars are great, looking into a sand sifting star, probly should get more fish lol i only have three in the 37g. Might get a couple snails due to phyto plankton createing hair algea all over the walls of the tank :(. Found some little hitch hikers today, one looks like a baby star fish, not sure though. The clowns sure loved it, they started picking on it :D

I've always wanted inverts, but I'm not sure what my butterfly would do to them. :/

I've always wanted inverts, but I'm not sure what my butterfly would do to them. :/

I think they are alot more intresting than fish, they go around the reef doing there own thing and some times they will come out and perform a show for you (mostly crabs)

I think they are alot more intresting than fish, they go around the reef doing there own thing and some times they will come out and perform a show for you (mostly crabs)

Yes!! I love them

Your puffer doesn't mess with any of your inverts? I was thinking about doing a puffer too.

Yes!! I love them

Your puffer doesn't mess with any of your inverts? I was thinking about doing a puffer too.

Valentini's are 75-25 with crabs,shrimp, and snails but they will eat LPS corals but if fed well they will stay away from Soft corals. Mine picks at my brains and encrusted momapipoes but never nips the ricordea mushrooms, the zoanthids, and the torch. Or any of my inverts. Friday the emerald crab grabbed one of my muchrooms and tried to pull it off the rock but before he could get a good grip on it the puffer swept down and smacked him right on the arm... That teached the crab a lesson! Lol

That's cool there's a porcupine puffer fish at my LFS I love those puffers but I'm scared to get it haha it's got spikes all over it can you guys give me some ideas on what to stock a 40g with I have three damsels an anemone a starfish a shrimp and 10 of those super small crabs???

That's cool there's a porcupine puffer fish at my LFS I love those puffers but I'm scared to get it haha it's got spikes all over it can you guys give me some ideas on what to stock a 40g with I have three damsels an anemone a starfish a shrimp and 10 of those super small crabs???

The damsels may limit your options. They can be such jerks to any new additions.

Actually the last three actually are very nice they swim in like a school my black one even likes to be inside the anemone which I think is weird and none of them go near the star haha

Actually the last three actually are very nice they swim in like a school my black one even likes to be inside the anemone which I think is weird and none of them go near the star haha

They might be fine with eachother, but once a new fish enters their territory, they may terrorize it.

Your tank is gonna be a reef, right? so you're probably lookin for reef safe. What about a Pygmy angel, or a flame back? I've heard good things about them in reefs and they can hold their own against the damsels

Just a warning about a flameback, my friend ha one for a year and then it decided to eat all his lps corals and clams lol. Blennies are cool reef safe fish, same with gobies and most clowns.

Yeah I want to he gobies they're really cool and clowns I want for my anemone my cousin said I should get all the fish from Nemo haha

Hahahahaha if I bought some clowns and some anemones would the clowns know to go into the anemone

They might be fine with eachother, but once a new fish enters their territory, they may terrorize it.

Your tank is gonna be a reef, right? so you're probably lookin for reef safe. What about a Pygmy angel, or a flame back? I've heard good things about them in reefs and they can hold their own against the damsels

If he wanted a reef he would have to give the anenome and the star back. I just got 2 turbo snails,a giant coloney of zoanthids,a green star polyp, and a snowflake blenny

Here's the whole tank fishman!

Attachments

• image-419769531.jpg
    image-419769531.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3860013649.jpg
    image-3860013649.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 109
I'm still not finished with the tank yet so there's still gonna be some new things!

Back
Top Bottom