Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah lol see I had this big problem with my first tank where once it was completely cycled I went and got the fish and finally got them in! Then it sprang a giant leak out of nowhere so I had to take the fish out and buy another tank! So it was cloudy from putting the old sand into the new tank! It's all clear now so I'll take a pic when I get home!!

It's been a long couple months with this tank haha! But it's been fun

Yeah lol see I had this big problem with my first tank where once it was completely cycled I went and got the fish and finally got them in! Then it sprang a giant leak out of nowhere so I had to take the fish out and buy another tank! So it was cloudy from putting the old sand into the new tank! It's all clear now so I'll take a pic when I get home!!

Oh ok lol

Lucky I want some hitchhikers haha and no filter the Rick is my filter

You should get a small sump or a good canister filter, i saw your thread on "whats on my live rock?" and the reason thats there is because you have no filter to take out the extra nutrients. A skimmer only system should be for nanos (below 30g) because when you get into larger tanks, you need much better filtration as everyone knows.

What happened to my starfish I was adding water and it just let go in the middle of it and hasn't moved so I picked up to make sure it was ok and this is what I found :'(

Attachments

• image-3523822346.jpg
    image-3523822346.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 84
Looks like it got attacked, on the bright side, the blenny is already poking around the rock and the turbo snails are makeing there way around the glass cleaning up some algea! Sorry about your star

Lol my urchin is haveing a wrestleing match with the new turbo snail! Urchin is losing slightly lol. I think he trying to stick it on his back!

My starfish is fine now i don't know what happened to it though none of my fish go near it and I don't think it like anemone it was going towards it and the anemone touches with like 5 tentacles or whatever they are and thing started goin faster than ever across the tank

My starfish is fine now i don't know what happened to it though none of my fish go near it and I don't think it like anemone it was going towards it and the anemone touches with like 5 tentacles or whatever they are and thing started goin faster than ever across the tank

Probly a sting! It should recover in a week

Ok sweet I'm in love with my star fish i find it interesting how the move and how no eyes or or anything I also find how starfish are asexual

wooo clownfish :p
img_2668618_0_3dfc3ede1dd3c8faa93597d08f0aa12d.jpg

they have been in qt for a little over two weeks and doing great :)

Back
Top Bottom