Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My tanks been running for like 2 months now I think and I have normal blue fluorescent lights but it seems to be doing great in the tank

My tanks been running for like 2 months now I think and I have normal blue fluorescent lights but it seems to be doing great in the tank

Well if the nem dies and your tank is nuked than consider it your fault, it needs atleast a 6 month old tank and those lights arent gonna cut it. Look in to some 6-8 bulb 15,000k T5s, they arent cheap but it will allow you to grow that thing

Yeah I don't even have a job I'm flat broke and don't got the money for those lights and it seems fine in the tank it's beautiful and moves all around the tank

I mean if I had the money I would totally deck out the tank with what it really does need but I just can't afford anything

My uncle is going to try and get a good deal on lights that go in the tank but I think I like over head lights and his friend has a 180g salt water aquarium full if live rock and he gets his LR for 3$ a pound

img_2703167_0_a7f1a09a578e53227c8e486c037d8038.jpg

Beautiful fish here's my new clown knife

Attachments

• image-2145348170.jpg
    image-2145348170.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom