Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that is a really weird beta lol mine just acts like he's sea all the time it's pretty funny

Just picked up 2 panda cories and an agassi cory! I traded in my 4 zebra danios and my krib female

image-2765954030.jpg

image-1576159306.jpg

image-1066323640.jpg

My rams are investigating the scene lol

my 55g grow out, jack dempsey, 2 convicts, jewel, firemouth.. cute little guys/gals =) I think my cons might be a pair!

Barbel loss on Cory Cats is usually due to poor water conditions. Often people blame it on sharp substrate but most of the time that is not the case. They will grow back if water conditions are kept pristine.

Lol no I wish I had more I would love to have more just not enough money at this point and idk what happened to my eel it's literally MIA I haven't seen it in prolly 2 weeks

Barbel loss on Cory Cats is usually due to poor water conditions. Often people blame it on sharp substrate but most of the time that is not the case. They will grow back if water conditions are kept pristine.

It was like that at the store and the cories are inactive i also switched to sand this morning after a long time of scooping out gravel

image-2726574613.jpg

image-3070016139.jpg

image-3129146115.jpg

image-1575371129.jpg

I love sand so much in freshwater tanks looks beatific how'd you get it so clean every time I do sand I end up clouding my tank for days and then breaking a filter lol

How exactly do you do that cuz I would love to put sand in my aquarium again but I'm scared to do it cuz I could never get it to look good

How exactly do you do that cuz I would love to put sand in my aquarium again but I'm scared to do it cuz I could never get it to look good

I have sand in all mine. If you get a really fine sand it is hard to deal with, but the more coarse stuff it settles better and always have to rinse the heck out of it

My pleco. Does anyone know what species?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130820_213450.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130820_213450.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 111
This is the new love of my life.

Attachments

• image-2620871651.jpg
    image-2620871651.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 127
Back
Top Bottom