Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New dragon fish I just recently got

Attachments

• image-246648262.jpg
    image-246648262.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 183
New dragon fish I just recently got

I have seen those in my LFS and since then have been interested. What are the tank requirements???
And to stay on topic my jacobfreibergi cichlid.

image-2998481784.jpg

image-839302473.jpg

Him with his unsexed freind.
image-2993734634.jpg

My african featherfin cat.
(Sorry for the bad quality pic)

image-671776742.jpg

KUHLI LOACH!!!!

image-2339017116.jpg

Otocinclus
image-3211467322.jpg

I could go on forever but i will stop now.

Wow. I love the dragon fish !!!! And What's it's tank requirements? And yes that's a piece of driftwood in my 90 gallon tank

Wow. I love the dragon fish !!!! And What's it's tank requirements? And yes that's a piece of driftwood in my 90 gallon tank

when they are full grown they require a 6 foot brackish tank. reaching up to 24 inches they will eat anything that will fit in their mouth

A few of my fish, Acarichthys heckelii, Black eye bristle nose, and apistogramma panduro

If you delete some of your old photos you will have room to post new ones

What is the black and yellow one?! He is so awesome looking

I love dragon fish they're amazing fish I wanna go out and get a couple again lol

I feed it sinking pellets but I have to put in like six of them cuz my cat rushes out to get them even though I feed him/her live fish lol

No just pellets I feed my cat feeders but he likes to take other fish food idk why

Bala sharks are beautiful I bought two once and they never left each others side

A few of my fish, Acarichthys heckelii, Black eye bristle nose, and apistogramma panduro

If you delete some of your old photos you will have room to post new ones

My absolute favorite dwarf cichlid! Every nice! I also love your BNP... I have a longfin albino girl in the states here for him... lol!

Back
Top Bottom