Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just took a good picture of my chocolate gouramis today, I'm not a fan of most gouramis but these I love, I have 4 in this 36 gallon BF.

Attachments

• image-434886336.jpg
    image-434886336.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 120
  • image-1175587106.jpg
    image-1175587106.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 153
Zimmanski, nice fish! Almost got some but didn t because my gal at the LFS said they needed , mmm, can t remember , lower ph or something. Got two GBR s instead but really, really liked those. Jealous :)

Zimmanski, nice fish! Almost got some but didn t because my gal at the LFS said they needed , mmm, can t remember , lower ph or something. Got two GBR s instead but really, really liked those. Jealous :)

Thanks! They do prefer lower ph. Everything I read before I made the purchase said that they were ridiculously hard to keep fish and that one person had actually gone though 60 of them without being able to keep any alive. I guess its possible that this is just my experience or maybe I'm just lucky, but these fish have been some of the simplest, easiest, most rewarding fish I've kept. Easily can put them in my top 3 favorite fish list

Just went to the LFS and picked up a baby kuhli loache!!!!!!!!
We've got these at my LFS as well! :)

Picked up a couple of a new tank mates today!

Two Yoyo Loach:
icvmkm.jpg

Two Brittlenose Cat Fish:
10cowhv.jpg

They're definitely the hardest fish I've had to take photos of! :)

I want a bristle nose so bad they are very weird lol also iv had loaches before yeah my puffers almost killed them I had to give them to my grandma

I want a bristle nose so bad they are very weird lol also iv had loaches before yeah my puffers almost killed them I had to give them to my grandma
I'd say the loaches are more weird than anything - they never stop looking for food! haha - The bristlenose haven't come out too much, we've got a brown and a darker brown one.

How big is your tank? Ret tail cat fish grow to be 5-7 feet and need atleast a. Massive 2,000 gallon tank when adults you should get rid of it before its to late... This fish is on river monsters... :(

I was looking to buy a tank of craigslist and it came with one. The guy thought they only got three feet. I told him to watch river monsters on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom