Picture help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was wondering if someone could tell me how I 'stack' two pictures on top of eachother. I want to have both my DT's as my profile picture, but can't figure out how to do it. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Photoshop my friend :) even Microsoft paint can do.

Caleb

Thanks. I may be growing up in the 21st century, but I don't know half of what kids younger than me know! We had Lenovo Thinkpads at school for notes and such but i stuck with pen and paper. It's worked for this long why change now was my motto

This is late, but what did you end up using? I use Easy Merge (which is IOS) but for Samsung devices you can use one of these: http://appcrawlr.com/android-apps/best-apps-photo-merge

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You sir are a life saver. Ended up using the first app on the android link. My pc has decided it doesn't want to hold a charge the day before I start college...

You sir are a life saver. Ended up using the first app on the android link. My pc has decided it doesn't want to hold a charge the day before I start college...

Looks like you need a new battery.
Yeah, that first one had great reviews. I use one app for merging and another for general purpose editing (text, image enhancing, memes, etc). Merging is great for before and after pics. Here is an example of a 9 image merge:
vWwBZOt.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom