Piglets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG they are cute! I love bacon! I am soooo conflicted.

Well, after hanging out with these little babies for months, it is hard for me to see them at the county fair being sold. Even though they are my brother's I am the one who is with them the most, and the reason they actually like people LOL, so I get pretty attached. I played fetch with them this morning at 6am haha! :)

Nah, they are still cute when they get bigger. This is about the 15th batch of pigs. :) They always love me and I love them! :D

MmMmMm yummy.

Piglets are neat, even pigs but these are domesticated ones, those wild ones are the beasts of the land. Speaking of which I need to make plans for my annual texas hog hunt.

Yeah, these ones are nice LOL. I don't need any crazy hogs running around here!
My oldest younger brother (LOL) had one who escaped every day, and of course people were scared of him, even though he was REALLY sweet, and we would come home to find someone standing on the hood of their car, and Gorton sitting on the ground in front of them, waiting for them to come down and play. HAHAHAA! Ahhh, country life!

Yeah, these ones are nice LOL. I don't need any crazy hogs running around here!
My oldest younger brother (LOL) had one who escaped every day, and of course people were scared of him, even though he was REALLY sweet, and we would come home to find someone standing on the hood of their car, and Gorton sitting on the ground in front of them, waiting for them to come down and play. HAHAHAA! Ahhh, country life!

Haha that's great. I'd love to see a picture of that! I guess I'd be afraid of a rampant pig too!

I think my mom has a video of him racing as fast as he could through the raspberries, bit I don't think she has one of him trapping someone on the car. I will have to see if I can get the video onto a comp somewhere. He was the funniest pet ever, and of course was underweight at the fair because all he did was run around as fast as he could.

I can see this clearly. Obvious to me. Check out each of the 4 pics and watch the grey one. He/she is the wild one of the bunch or will be. The rebel. Doing something different than the rest in EACH pic.

Hahaha! You are right! (I love the one where she is stretching in the background ;)) There are only 2 brave ones, and she is one of them! The other four were with a momma who didn't like people, so they have had less human contact, but they are getting better! :D

Back
Top Bottom