Pimp My Fish Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmoorishmanxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
What would u do to Pimp your fish tank

I think neon lights along the corners (blue) would ce cool
Flat screen TV as a backdround
Maby i spoiler on the top that has lights installed in side.

What about u guys what would u do

:rofl:
What wouldn't I do?
Definitely would rig up some disco balls in the tank and make sure light hit them just perfectly :biglol:

I'd have black sand for substrate and the brightest fish I could find....then I'd rig a rotating platform for the tank and install it in the middle of my living room....with a remote control!!! yea...now we're talkin'..... :lol: :lol: :pimp:

Make a very short tank stand about a foot off the ground..You know make my tank a low rider.

The neon lights sound like a good idea too.
Maybe some black lights and a nice black light poster for a background.

This is a great thread, xxmoorishmanxx! :lach:

The tank stand, of course, would have to be covered with red leather or velvet and trimmed with purple fake fur!

I'm teaching my pleco's gamecube for when that is installed in their ride errrr tank.

so....compiling all the great ideas, how about:

* A ROUND tank maybe 75 gallons or so
* In middle of room on a LOW stand that rotates using remote control
* The stand could be covered with purple leather and trimmed on the top and bottom with purple peacock feathers and fur.
* Somehow rig purple LED lights around the top and bottom of tank for that reflective "glow". :mrgreen:
* Equip the low stand with air shocks to impress the ladies
* Black sand substrate with black lights at top of tank...(no back ground because the tank is round)
* Top of the line stereo system hidden inside the stand for "mood music"
* Hanging above the tank a beautiful disco ball!
:lol: 8) :rainbowafro: :king: :hat: :pimp: :mrgreen:

Don't forget some fuzzy dice and a Playboy Bunny!
Oh! ...and maybe some trucker's "chrome ladies" You know... the kind you see on mud flaps.

I think that it would be cool to have tinted glass. So dark that cops can't see whats going on inside.

The importing thing to remember when pimping your fish tank is to add something to it that makes a large part of it totally useless for 98 percent of the time that your fish tank is in use.

a real life example would be a ping pong table in the bed of a truck.

I was reviewing old posts and had such a great laugh reading this one again. :lol: :lol: Thought some of you newer folks would enjoy it. :mrgreen:

What 8O . This was just for fun? I thought everyone did this to their tanks. I hope Spencer's will take all that stuff back. :p

RocketSeason said:
I think that it would be cool to have tinted glass. So dark that cops can't see whats going on inside.

Well, what's going on in your tank Rocket? :wink:

How about theatre style drapes with the remote control to open/close? Put an Ipod on the outside (with the previously suggested disco ball) and, rather than "Disco Duck" you'd have "Disco Discus".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom