Piranha lunch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to go off or anything, but I don't think I'd enjoy that. I have oscars and don't mind feeding them guppies, mollies, and goldfish... but I don't think I'd enjoy watching piranhas tearing mice apart - that's pretty bloody!

That was NOT cool.
The guy prolly get his jollys off by watching things get shredded, bet he likes those alt.com S&M action sites too!

Here we all are worying about tank size and water quality cruelty and here someone plops a living animal too big to be properly eaten to be tortured for some time before being discarded. The pirahna did not act like that was a familiar meal. and once it hit bottom they leerily avoided it.

YUK! (That is why I chose GULP monsters to cull intead or shredders)

Oh god.. I was expecting to call you guys wimps, thinking that a mouse is just like eating a fish, but that was messed up. I'm into gross stuff too... but that was horrible. That poor thing trying to swim away without a chance. I feel sick :puppydogeyes:

I didn't even click on the URL...too afraid because I can only imagine what a bloody mess it was. What a sick trick! Piranhas don't naturally eat mice. What's next, a baby rabbit?! UGH.

Well I imagine they would eat rhodents that fell in the water, but I don't know. You're smart not to watch it.

Disturbing doesn't even begin to describe it.
Whoever owns those fish and filmed that clip is not emotionally stable enough to have animals as pets.

Animals kill to survive.
Only humans take pleasure in it.:evil:

I'm going to hug my three pet mice when I get home tonight. :(

I am not a sicko or anything a friend found it and sent me the link, he thought it was nuts and i checked it out...turns out it was pretty damn sick and cruel how someone can enjoy doing this. :(

the only thing that got my attention was the strength of these fish and the matter of seconds it took them to devour their prey.

gruesome i know :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom