Planted Vs. Corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think both tanks have a beauty of their own. Planted is just slow and calm and peaceful where reef tanks pop and are exciting. That's why i think they are both equal...

Sillyfishies said:
I think both tanks have a beauty of their own. Planted is just slow and calm and peaceful where reef tanks pop and are exciting. That's why i think they are both equal...

I guess it just really depends on the aquarist's personality too!! A calm guy would be a bit more drawn towards a planted i guess. I am a hyper kid, so i love reefs!!! Hahah

Mrc8858 said:
Can't agree with you more on the start up as I feel I'm on the last leg of my reef tank to completion but looking back on it I feel it gives me a much greater feel of accomplishment to bring all the variables together to house a living growing reef in your home then a planted tank (no offense intended and strictly Jmo). It's for sure not for everyone though but those who have decided to take the reef route should know what I'm talking about :)

I'm so intimidated by SW. I'm sticking with FW until I'm out of college... $$$

Sillyfishies said:

My original post describes what you said perfectly. Lol :)

Gboy66 said:
Haha i know you are...i just dont know why!?!

Because in a boy who loves his money and is afraid of starting something that I'm not ready for. But soon ;)

Thinking of getting saltwater soon!!!! But feeling guilty of betraying my "freshies" haha

It all depends on whether you want a piece of the ocean or a piece of a lake. :) I, personally, keep both. I'm partial to my corals though.

Back
Top Bottom