Please Help Me Out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aqua4life

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
As a newer member to the aquarium community (only had my tank up 6 months or so) I found this board to be extremely helpful in all aspect. Now, I wanted to see if I could get everyones help on something which is probably out of the ordinary. For one of my classes I have to create a research study, so I figured I would conduct this on my new passion, aquariums! I have added a link below that just asks 10 simple questions about your fish tank, size, what you prefer, etc. The information will be used in a final project and does not include any personal information, it is simply just for the love of the aquarium life! I appreciate all the help, thanks again!

Link:

www.surveymonkey.com/s/RV5BP5V

I took it! :) Hehe I don't know why but I don't mind surveys, I like them.

Just filled in your survey.. You could do with making if for all over the world as we from Britain so couldn't answer your state question..

Post results when done please. And one question asked what kind of tank do you have, marine, fw etc. I have fw and sw and this was not an option. Just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom